The Complaint Department

October 2, 2013


Prayer For REVIVAL in America

Prayer For REVIVAL in America

SCRIPTURE

How can I alone bear your problems and your burdens and your complaints?

~Deuteronomy 1:12, NKJV

QUOTE

We come into the world crying, we go through it complaining, and go out of it groaning!

~William Tiptaff

COMMENTARY

The first Israelite Church of the Wilderness had over a million members counting women and children. Moses was the senior pastor and for a while he attempted to hear everyone’s problems. When his father-in-law saw what was going on, he challenged Moses to get some help which he did. How would you like to handle the complaints one million Israelites? How would you like to handle complaints for Walmart, Kroger or any major business? No business, large or small has all happy customers? I get amused at some of the signs I see hanging on the walls, usually in a home owned, home operated small business:

  • Everyone makes me happy: some when they come in and others when they go out.
  • There will be a $5 additional charge for whining.
  • [This one was on the door] Come on in, we are already disturbed! [I love it]
  • Keep your problems to yourself, this is a business not a counseling service: 80% of our people don’t care about your problems and the other 20% are glad you have them.
  • A lack of planning our your part does not constitute an emergency on our part.
  • A clean desk is the sign of a dirty mind.
  • I can only please one person per day…Today is not your day and tomorrow is not looking good either.
  • The next one you have to see….a hand granadeA church called a new pastor. Prior to his coming, a group of men did some repairs on the parsonage. Not long after the pastor moved in, there arose a complaint about his lack of frugality with the churches money. He was burning the flood lights during the day.  One of the repairmen had put them on the cornices around the house. It was the same guy who wired the lights who was leading the complaints. Someone suggested that he talk to the pastor which he did: the pastor assured him that all he was running in the day was the ceiling fan in the den. When they investigated, the very man who complained had wired the floodlights into the switch that operated the ceiling fan. He had been complaining about his own work and was not aware of what he was doing.

EXTRA

I complain too much especially about taxes. I have said many times that Abortion and homosexuality would be the death of America and it is looking like I am going to be wrong: OBAMA DON’T CARE is going to be the death of the nation. I am being told that every tax paying American [less then 50%] will have to pay an additional $7,500.00 in federal taxes. Thousand upon thousand are about to go on Medicaid and I fear that it will be the death of many businesses such as HOBBY LOBBY which did not get an exemption due to religious conviction but all Muslim business got an exemption for the same belief [abortion is immoral]. I heard yesterday where the labor unions are complaining which is a little late. They spent billions getting idiots like Nazi Pelosi elected. She and others like her supported OBAMA DON’T CARE when admittedly, they did not know what was in the bill. Normal schedule tonight: Supper at 5:30 and Gathering at 6:30. AWANA at 6:15.

Guess what day it is? Hump Day!

Guess what day it is? Hump Day!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s